Sunday, March 7, 2021

SuperSimple3 Keto Meal Plan

 

SuperSimple3 Keto Meal Plan

I remember not knowing about dieting living in a world of fast food and energy drinks.

Then one day I decided to educate myself about the diets because I love exercising, and at times I met a friend who told me that the number1  key to staying fit was not.

90 percent exercise it was 90 percent diet.

 

And so I grabbed Dr. Eric’s book on keto diet from Amazon kindle.

Even after finishing reading this book I could not believe I was an expert in this diet. Besides they were some foods which I disagree with Dr. Eric.

And I believe are important to human health and muscle building.

That book took me into a world of food I never thought I would see.

 

I love muscle building and one day I will tell you the story and journey to that.

But for now I want to share with you how I saw Keto Dieting through the eyes of this Medical Doctor.

 Learnt about how I have been abusing my liver, my stomach, my mouth, my lungs and all the other important parts of my body.

I was exercising looking sexy in shape but my insides where dying with thirst for a good wholesome nutrition.

Adjusting to this new Keto Diet was so hard. I had to learn on top of that how to fast. As the doctor wrote in his book.

I had planned to master how to discipline myself through intermittent fasting in the case that I failed to completely adjust my diet.

You can get this book from the blog:themusclesandhealth.blogspot.com

You see my goal to reach ketosis, was something I was not ready to fail, and so I pursued it with my whole heart into it.

Listen I failed miserably. I over ate the cooking oil, and when I stayed away from eating sugar i.e. over ate something else.

Besides who has money to buy all these ingredients? Is the question I kept asking myself.

 

Finally I got it. I knew what I needed to do. I needed a cheat code, an escape plan just incase. I don’t follow the Keto Diet to the key.

 

This plan had to be so simple no matter how much money someone has they can survive off the Keto Diet Benefits.

I faced low energy, sugar cravings, headaches, and major hunger pangs that are long periods of not eating, which cause me not to eat.

So I come up with this SuperSimple3 Keto Meal Plan

1) Fast at least once a week. Meaning don’t eat anything for 12 hours, but milk or coffee, or water

2) Take lots of tomatoes before fasting

3) Take lots of grain, corn or groundnuts, or drink some tea before you fast.

Return to this post if any of these things work for you and leave me a comment.

Thank you for reading,

 

Lubosi  jr.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The #1 Way To Stay Healthy

--  The One Time I Decided To Visit A Fast Food Restaurant -- One time i decided to visit a very popular fast-food restaurant known all acr...