Does intermittent fasting decrease your metabolism?

 




Intermittent fasting in Christianity has a spiritual connection to it I know because I grew up in a catholic church.


In the church, I grew up in fasting wasn’t a topic I understood about at least from a religious standpoint.



But after reading about intermittent fasting from Dr. Eric Berg, I was beginning to understand its health benefits


As I read about intermittent fasting or IF.


I began to see how my body could be used as a fat-burning machine.


Inside this way of living by eating less, I have seen the benefits such as less stress which is usually caused by overeating...`


Download this free report here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What will make you do your best with keto diet?

A Smooth Transition..To Keto Advanced Dieting

Visually See your progress each day while you Reduce your waistline With Keto Foods